The Real Struggles of Being Back To School

First week back to school is finally over and the weekend is just right here!

Me right now
Although it's amazing seeing my friends again, but I really miss my summer break of being free and having no burdens on my shoulders. Anyways, it's fine, but I guess u guys are curious on how my first week of being grade 9 was spent!


I received my schedule online a few days before school started, so I knew what teachers and electives I have. I also recognized some teacher names and room numbers. That’s when it occurred to me that SCHOOL IS REALLY STARTING! And so, I prepared myself mentally by going through back to school videos and memes.


             ⟸ 

  ⟸




By the way, these are some of the videos I watched:



Time flies and before I even know it, school started. I went to all of my classes and apparently, more than half of my classmates were either strangers which I have never met in my entire life, or acquaintances that I only said hi and bye to. That's when I figured out how big this high school is and how many students are enrolled here. I was amazed and shocked at the same time, surprised at how little I know of this place. The only course that this situation couldn't apply to was my Science 9 class.


Image result for thank goodness meme

I was practically losing faith of seeing students I'm accustomed to by the time it came along, since it's my second last period and I don't believe any miracle would happen by then. Hahaha. Surprisingly, the moment I set foot in the room, I saw many people I know. I was joyful and hopped down to the seat beside them in a blink of an eye. As everyone settled down in their seats, I glanced around the room and most of them were in my science class last year too. I got through the rest of the lesson relieved.



The only course I haven't went to by then was Food Studies 9/10. To be honest, I was nervous for it since I only ever baked at home and not actually cooking. I don't know if you need experience in cooking, and I'm afraid of not being able to catch up. Everyone seemed to be skillful in this area which made me even more negative than I was before. I hope next lesson I will feel more positive and confident!
Image result for fireImage result for struggling to cook

But Monday is just right here, and I hope it will go better. Wish me luck and see you soon!πŸ˜†

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 11 of LL- Blue, white, blue, white, blue 。。。

Day 10 of LL-こんにけは!🌸

Day 6 of LL- Faces important enough to be on a mountain