Day 10 of LL-こんにちは!🌸

こんにちは! It has been nearly two months since I last published a blog, and if you would recall, my two previous blogs were about a temple in Japan called Kiyomizu-Dera. In part one of this series, I talked about its history and legends behind how this temple was created. In part two, the various features and facilities were described. Now you may think this topic is getting boring, but actually there are still a one more thing I want to share with you guys. 🌸🌸🌸

The feature I want to talk about today is the Otowa Waterfall. The stone fence around the waterfall prevents visitors from accidently falling into pond. Although the pond is not deep, but there a danger of serious injury if anyone falls in it. It is located at the base of the main hall and there, you will see a little shelter with water falling down from the top of the roof. The water are separated into three distinct streams, and they fall into a small pond that lies beneath them. Although they came from the same water source and look the exact same, they actually have very different meanings and attract different people with different life goals. People from all over the world use long poles attached to a cup to get water from the streams that are believed to be able to help you in different areas of life. If you often get sick and have long struggled with illnesses, then the stream of health is where you would drink from. If that’s not the case, you might want to drink from the second stream which benefits you from ensuring success in school and at work. The third option is the rivulet of longevity where you can have a long, happy life by drinking from it. 🌸🌸🌸

💪💪💪💪💪💪💪💪💪💪💪💪💪💪💪💪💪

If you ask me which stream I would drink from, I would say the steam of health because of how tiring it is to be sick. In January, I got really sick at 3am one night and couldn't stop vomiting. I vomited until I was literally half dead and had no more energy to throw up. I ended up going to the emergency room at 4am to get help from professional doctors and nurses, and don't forget, it was on a Wednesday. My parents had work the following morning, yet they had to spend the night being worried. I know it's not really my fault that I got sick and it's not something I wanted. However, I still felt guilty and sorry for causing so much trouble. I still remember how worried they were as we waited at the hospital.🌸🌸🌸

A few days later, I started to recover, but just as I
thought I was not sick anymore, I caught a bad cold. That cold lasted so, so, so long. I had to cough at least once every 10 seconds and not even cough drops can rescue me. I would be able to consume over 2 large bottles of water in 2 hours, while I usually can't finish one in an entire day. That was how bad it was. That was when I realized the importance of being healthy. It's not just so I don't need to suffer, but because it is also worrying and stressful for your family.🌸🌸🌸

*Don't drink from all three streams though, because that is considered to be greedy!*🌸🌸🌸


And that's it for today! Which steam would you drink from? Bye!🌸🌸🌸

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 11 of LL- Blue, white, blue, white, blue 。。。

Day 6 of LL- Faces important enough to be on a mountain